Before the advent of Sage Accounting software and other software, accounting was a long and laborious undertaking. All activities were done manually, accounting software came to revolutionize the industry by automating the processes. Hence, making the task easy for accountants and managers.
One of such software that helped revolutionize the industry, and trusted by over 6.1 million business worldwide is Sage Accounting software, it helps you manage your finances, customers, and gives business insight in one solution. It’s designed to help you share data easily, work smarter, and ensure your whole business works together efficiently and delivering real cost benefits to your business.
Sage understands what their customers need and provide them with it accordingly, it is also scalable i.e. there is a solution for your business, whether it is a small business or enterprise, the software grows with your business and affordable. It has been our partner for years now.
Some benefits of Sage accounting software
1. REAL-TIME INFORMATION: You get to see your financial position wherever and whenever you want to.
2. HUMAN ERROR: With the automation of your business, you need not have worries about human errors associated with data inputs or misplacing information.
3. LESS TIME CONSUMING: You have more time to do other tasks.
4. HAVE PEACE OF MIND: Taking out the complexities in your business is what Sage accounting software built for.
5. EASY-TO-USE: It keeps every activity basic and simple to understand, this is evident in over 6.1 million businesses trusting Sage software worldwide.
Below are some but not limited tasks Sage Accounting software can do for you and your business
1. Manage your financial position at different instances and locations.
2. It gives you business intelligence to make better decisions and gain control.
3. Take care of your supply chain (quotes, sales order, receiving and delivering goods, and more).
4. Completely takes care of your stock and inventory, stock valuation, you can also monitor your suppliers in the same dashboard.
5. It gives you project costs accounting (I like this feature, it has and will continue to save me from a lot of headaches as a project accountant).
6. Sage accounting also supports customer relationship management, it also takes care of your sales and marketing.
7. Automatic update of the general ledger and many more features.
Do you want to take out the complexities in your business and connect your day-to-day business processes, including business intelligence, inventory and order management, supply chain, accounting, human resources, procurement, and customer relationship management? Talk to us email@example.com.
READ ALSO: HOW TO SURVIVE ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMATION IN 5 WAYS